Skip to main content

Research (RES)

Includes records related to the administration of research, including partnerships and collaboration applications and proposals, agreements, and projects.  Also includes records required for compliance with contractual and grant obligations, and research materials and data that have been licensed to the University by IP holders.

For records required for Research safety including Radiation Safety, Biosafety, see Campus Administrative Services.

Research Services