Skip to main content

Need support?

If you have a privacy complaint or questions about the university's access and privacy obligations, we will be happy to assist you.  Please use the form below to submit your question.

Note: this form cannot be used to submit a formal Access to Information Request or a request for Correction of Personal Information.  Please use the Access and Correction Request Form (fillable PDF) to submit these requests.